The Cottage of Grace Too Villas
Grace Too is a family estate directly on the beach in the heart of Grace Bay, Providenciales, featuring three homes over two buildings:
The Beach House, The Quarterdeck and The Cottage.
The Cottage of this large, contemporary, completely renovated (completed December 2016) family estate can accommodate up to 2 guests and is great for honeymooners.
The large, beachfront pool is surrounded by pristine white loungers, sofas, Adirondacks, and beautiful landscaping designed to provide privacy while allowing unobstructed views of the stunning turquoise ocean. The outdoor pool BBQ and shower round out this vacation-essential space. Best of all, from Grace Too’s beachfront, you can explore amazing snorkeling at the national-park-protected Bight Reef.
The duplex guest house features two more homes: The Quarterdeck and The Cottage.
The Cottage is the lower unit and likewise, features full kitchen, living area, inside and outside dining areas with BBQ, one bedroom plus sleeper-sofa, one bathroom and air conditioning. Outside you will enjoy a serene patio-level garden oasis.
A shared outdoor shower is located by the front door of the Cottage. A private pathway provides direct beach access for guests of The Cottage.
Please note that The Quarterdeck and The Cottage are only rented out separately from the Beach House during low season, and on a case-by-case basis.
Grace Too Cottage Features and Amenities:
- 1 Bedrooms with king and bath ensuite
- 1 bathrooms
- A fully equipped indoor kitchen featuring the latest appliances and a Nespresso Vertuoline coffee machine** along with a traditional coffee machine
- An indoor dining areas
- An outdoor dining areas with propane BBQ
- Laundry Room for guests of The Quarterdeck and The Cottage (shared)
- TV with local cable Service
- Free wireless internet
- Air conditioning throughout – optional ***
- Motion security system with 24-hour monitoring
- Propane Barbecue Grills
- Outdoor shower
- Linens, Towels, Beach Towels
- Portable beach chairs
- Private path to Grace Bay Beach Steps from the best snorkeling on the island
- Easy walking access to restaurants
- Quick access to the IGA supermarket (less than 5 minutes by car)
- Astounding views and tons of privacy
- Welcome kit of soaps, kitchen and bath paper to get you started
- Voltage 110
- Pre-stocking of groceries and additional maid service can be provided for additional cost through Tranquility Property Management
- Chef services can be arranged for an additional fee through Tranquility Property Management
- Private boat charter can be arranged for an additional fee through Tranquility Property Management
- **Nespresso Vertuoline pods can be pre-ordered via Tranquility Property Management, or you can bring your own.
Grace Too Cottage Policies
- Government Tax of 12% additional
- Security deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, a credit card must be provided as security for keys to be released
- Check-in time: 4 pm
- Check-out time: 10 am
- 7-night minimum stay
- No smoking inside the homes
- One midweek clean per seven-night stay
- Garden service once per week
- Children welcome
- Occupancy: 2 people
- Starter size welcome kit of household soaps and paper products provided. Additional supplies can be purchased at the IGA Supermarket
- Air Conditioning is optional. Meters are read on your arrival and departure. You will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, there is an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. Please visit the website of Fortis TCI to see what that charge will be while you are here.
A little Canadiana in the Turks & Caicos Islands (about the owners)
Grace Too is owned by a Canadian family who purchased the estate and executed extensive renovations in 2016, including the addition of a beachfront pool. Grace Too is managed locally by Tranquility Property Management, which has a long-standing relationship with the property, having managed it for over ten years in its former incarnation as Windrose Estate, prior to its new ownership. Basia and her team at Tranquility Property Management ensure every guest of Grace Too has the highest quality stay possible in Turks and Caicos, evidenced by the estate’s five-star rating on Trip Advisor and VRBO (search these sites for “Windrose Estate”). Tranquility’s dedication to professionalism and detail, together with Grace Too’s new luxuriously upgraded and expanded features, will ensure guests an unparalleled Caribbean vacation. If you’re wondering about the name, Grace Too, it is a well-known song by Canadian music icon Gord Downie and band The Tragically Hip. The estate being on Grace Bay Beach, and the owners being huge fans of The Hip, they thought the name added a touch of Canadiana in the Turks & Caicos Islands!
Plan Your Island Escape for up to 16 Guests
Reserve Grace Too Cottage Today!
Contact Tranquility Vacations and make your Turks and Caicos Villa Reservations today via our website, or please call us at 1-649-231-1474 any time!
Tranquility Villa Guest Testimonials: Find out what so many happy island guests have to say about our vacation villas and our customer service. They come back year after year to experience the beauty of the TCI.
Please enjoy our TCI Insiders Guide, created uniquely for the enjoyment of our guests!
Grace Too Cottage | 1 bedroom - Turks and Caicos Villas, Luxury Villa Rentals
May 1st – October 31st
November 1st – April 31st
Xmas / New Year
|Price / Night (1 bed option)|| |
|Minimum stay|| |