The Quarterdeck of Grace Too Villas
Providenciales, Grace Bay Beach Turks and Caicos
Grace Too is a family estate directly on the beach in the heart of Grace Bay, Providenciales, featuring three homes over two buildings: The Beach House, The Quarterdeck and The Cottage.
They can be rented separately or all together for an amazing family vacay.
At present, we have locked down the property to add a private pool, a private beach walk and terrace with loungers for the exclusive use of guests staying at the Quarterdeck and Cottage. The terrace will be right on Grace Bay beach and what a view!!! Works will be completed Oct 15th!! Stay tuned!!!
The Quarterdeck, a two bedroom plus fabulous loft, of this large, contemporary, completely renovated (completed December 2016) family estate can accommodate up to 6 guests.
From The Quarterdeck villa of Grace Too Villas, follow your private path for direct access to famed Grace Bay beach. Steps away from the villa, you can navigate 11 km of sugar fine white sand to enjoy multiple restaurants, or dip your toes in azure blue waters. And for additional pleasure, you can explore amazing snorkeling at the national-park-protected Bight Reef.
The duplex guest house features two homes: The Quarterdeck (upper floor and loft) and The Cottage (ground level).
The Quarterdeck is the upper unit and is replete with full kitchen, living area, inside and outside dining areas with BBQ, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a loft featuring two twin beds. Air conditioning throughout keeps The Quarterdeck the perfect temperature, although we expect that with its wall to wall veranda and partial ocean views you’ll rarely be inside.
An outdoor shower is located outside the duplex and is shared with the Cottage. A private pathway provides direct beach access for guests of The Quarterdeck and The Cottage.
Please note that The Quarterdeck and The Cottage are only rented out separately from the Beach House during low season, and on a case-by-case basis.
The Quarterdeck – 2 king masters with bath ensuite, 2 twins (loft), open plan living room, dining room and kitchen.
Our visitors will enjoy:
- 2 Bedrooms with king beds and bath ensuite plus a 2-twin loft
- 2 bathrooms
- A fully equipped indoor kitchens featured the latest appliances and Nespresso Vertuoline coffee machine** along with a traditional coffee machine
- An indoor dining areas
- An outdoor dining and lounge area
- Laundry Room for guests of The Quarterdeck and The Cottage (shared)
- A TV’s with local cable Service
- Free wireless internet
- Landline Telephone
- Air conditioning throughout – optional ***
- Motion security system with 24-hour monitoring
- Propane Barbecue Grills
- Outdoor shower
- Linens, Towels, Beach Towels
- Portable beach chairs
- Easy walking access to restaurants
- Quick access to the IGA supermarket (less than 5 minutes by car)
- Astounding views and tons of privacy
- Welcome kit of soaps, kitchen and bath paper to get you started
- Voltage 110
- Pre-stocking of groceries and additional maid service can be provided for additional cost through Tranquility Property Management
- Chef services can be arranged for an additional fee through Tranquility Property Management
- Private boat charter can be arranged for an additional fee through Tranquility Property Management
- **Nespresso Vertuoline pods can be pre-ordered via Tranquility Property Management, or you can bring your own.
- ***Optional air con throughout property: Should you opt to use air conditioning, meters are read with you on your arrival and departure. You will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, Fortis also has an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. Please visit the website of Fortis TCI to see what that charge will be while you are here.
Grace Too Quarterdeck Policies
- Government Tax of 12% additional
- Security deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, a credit card must be provided as security for keys to be released
- Check-in time: 4 pm
- Check-out time: 10 am
- 7-night minimum stay
- No smoking inside the homes
- One midweek clean per seven-night stay
- Pool service once per week
- Garden service once per week
- Children welcome
- Occupancy: up to 6 people
- Starter size welcome kit of household soaps and paper products provided. Additional supplies can be purchased at the IGA Supermarket
- Air Conditioning is optional. Meters are read on your arrival and departure. You will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, there is an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. Please visit the website of Fortis TCI to see what that charge will be while you are here.
A little Canadiana in the Turks & Caicos Islands (about the owners)
Grace Too is owned by a Canadian family who purchased the estate and executed extensive renovations in 2016, including the addition of a beachfront pool. Grace Too is managed locally by Tranquility Property Management, which has a long-standing relationship with the property, having managed it for over ten years in its former incarnation as Windrose Estate, prior to its new ownership. Basia and her team at Tranquility Property Management ensure every guest of Grace Too has the highest quality stay possible in Turks and Caicos, evidenced by the estate’s five-star rating on Trip Advisor and VRBO (search these sites for “Windrose Estate”). Tranquility’s dedication to professionalism and detail, together with Grace Too’s new luxuriously upgraded and expanded features, will ensure guests an unparalleled Caribbean vacation. If you’re wondering about the name, Grace Too, it is a well-known song by Canadian music icon Gord Downie and band The Tragically Hip. The estate being on Grace Bay Beach, and the owners being huge fans of The Hip, they thought the name added a nice Canadian flavor their CaribbeanA Little Canadiana in the Turks & Caicos!
Plan Your Island Escape for up to 6 Guests
Guest Services Here to Assist You
Tranquility’s Guest Services Concierge is ready to arrange every detail of your Turks and Caicos villa adventure. Dinner reservations, a massage, Turks and Caicos fishing charters are just a few activites our Guest Concierge will assist you with.
Tranquility Villa Guest Testimonials: Find out what so many happy island guests have to say about our vacation villas and our customer service. They come back year after year to experience the beauty of the TCI.
- Travelers’ Choice rated Providenciales the #1 island in the world.
- Dynamic growth continues to transform the demographic profile of the Turks and Caicos Islands in a very positive way.
- While there is no active construction adjacent to our properties, there might be new construction in the area.
- This however should not affect the privacy or quality of your stay.
Grace Too Quarterdeck | 2 bedrooms - Turks and Caicos Villas, Luxury Villa Rentals
May 1st – October 31st
November 1st – April 31st
Xmas / New Year
|Price / Week (2 bed option)|| |
|Minimum stay|| |