Grace Too is a family estate directly on the beach in the heart of Grace Bay, Providenciales, featuring three homes over two buildings:
The Beach House, The Quarterdeck and The Cottage, offering many room configurations.
This large, contemporary, completely renovated (completed December 2016) family estate can accommodate up to 16 guests over three homes, making it the quintessential extended family vacation destination. Grace Too, with 100 feet of beach front access to renowned Grace Bay beach’s 11 km of white, sugar-fine sand, is steps from multiple restaurants in either direction.
The large, beachfront pool is surrounded by pristine white loungers, sofas, Adirondacks, and beautiful landscaping designed to provide privacy while allowing unobstructed views of the stunning turquoise ocean. The outdoor pool BBQ and shower round out this vacation-essential space. Best of all, from Grace Too’s beachfront, you can explore amazing snorkeling at the national-park-protected Bight Reef.
In total, Grace Too has six elegantly-appointed bedrooms, a seventh picture-perfect twin bedroom-loft and one comfortable sofa bed, 5.5 bathrooms, three living rooms, three kitchens, an outdoor kitchen, three indoor dining areas, three outdoor dining areas, and hundreds of feet of outdoor veranda space, ensuring every guest has the comfort and privacy they deserve as well as space to mix and mingle while on their once-in-a-lifetime Caribbean holiday.
The Beach House sits directly on Grace Bay Beach. It can sleep seven over three bedrooms, has 2.5 bathrooms (one is Jack-and-Jill), a dream kitchen, elegant indoor dining area, and panoramic views from its wrap-around veranda. Air conditioning throughout all the bedrooms keeps the home a perfect temperature, although with the refreshing ocean breezes coming through the beachfront wall-to-wall sets of sliding doors, you may never need it. The home’s Hemingway style architecture ensures you are perched to capture those breezes and enjoy the unsurpassed views of the turquoise ocean and white sand beach just outside your door. The 360-degree wrap-around veranda easily accommodates beachfront outdoor dining for all 16 guests of the estate.
Beach level you’ll find the beachfront private pool with loungers, sofa, Adirondacks, and outdoor kitchen. Two barbecues — one on the living level and one at the outdoor kitchen ensures lots of grilling space. The outdoor shower ensures the sand stays where it belongs. The estate comes equipped with four kayaks (two are double), two paddle boards, an assortment of lifejackets, as well as portable beach chairs, in case you find the beachfront pool deck too far away from the beach (at only seven paces away, we highly doubt it!).
Grace Too Villas Amenities
- 6 Bedrooms + a 2-twin loft
- 5.5 bathrooms
- 3 fully equipped indoor kitchens featured the latest appliances and 3 Nespresso Vertuoline coffee machines** along with 3 traditional coffee machines
- 3 indoor dining areas
- 3 outdoor dining areas (including one large enough for all 16 guests)
- Laundry Room at Beach House Laundry Room for guests of The Quarterdeck and The Cottage (shared)
- 5 TV’s with local cable Service
- Free wireless internet Telephones Safes in each home
- Air conditioning throughout – optional ***
- Camera and motion security system with 24-hour monitoring
- 4 Propane Barbecue Grills
- 2 Outdoor showers
- Linens, Towels, Beach Towels
- Parking for multiple vehicles
- Paddle boards, sea kayaks, adult life jackets
- Portable beach chairs
- Large outdoor pool, beachside, with plenty of loungers
- Direct beachfront on Grace Bay Beach Steps from the best snorkeling on the island
- Easy walking access to restaurants
- Quick access to the IGA supermarket (less than 5 minutes by car)
- Astounding views and tons of privacy
- Welcome kit of soaps, kitchen and bath paper to get you started
- Voltage 110
- Pre-stocking of groceries and additional maid service can be provided for additional cost through Tranquility Property Management
- Chef services can be arranged for an additional fee through Tranquility Property Management
- Private boat charter can be arranged for an additional fee through Tranquility Property Management
- **Nespresso Vertuoline pods can be pre-ordered via Tranquility Property Management, or you can bring your own.
The duplex guest house features two more homes: The Quarterdeck and The Cottage.
The Quarterdeck is the upper unit and is replete with full kitchen, living area, inside and outside dining areas with BBQ, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a loft featuring two twin beds. Air conditioning throughout keeps The Quarterdeck the perfect temperature, although we expect that with its wall to wall veranda and partial ocean views you’ll rarely be inside.
The Cottage is the lower unit and likewise, features full kitchen, living area, inside and outside dining areas with BBQ, one bedroom plus sleeper-sofa, one bathroom and air conditioning. Outside you will enjoy a serene patio-level garden oasis.
A second outdoor shower is located at the guest house. A private pathway provides direct beach access for guests of The Quarterdeck and The Cottage. Of course, with a full estate rental, guests of The Quarterdeck and The Cottage equally roam the estate making use of all the property amenities, including the pool and water sport equipment.
Please note that The Quarterdeck and The Cottage are only rented out separately from the Beach House during low season, and on a case-by-case basis.
The Beach House – 1 king master with bath ensuite, 1 king bedroom and 3 twins’ bedroom (convertible to 1 king, 1 twin) share a large Jack-and-Jill bath. There is also a powder room.
The Quarterdeck – 2 king masters with bath ensuite, 2 twins (loft).
The Cottage – 1 king master with bath ensuite, 1 queen sofa bed (living room).
Enjoy all that Grace Too Offers at Your Home Away from Home
***Optional air con throughout property: Should you opt to use air conditioning, meters are read with you on your arrival and departure. You will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, Fortis also has an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. Please visit the website of Fortis TCI to see what that charge will be while you are here.
What You Need to Know About Your Stay at Grace Too Villas
GRACE TOO VILLA POLICIES
- Government Tax of 12% additional
- Security deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, a credit card must be provided as security for keys to be released
- Check-in time: 4 pm
- Check-out time: 10 am
- 7-night minimum stay
- No smoking inside the homes
- One midweek clean per seven-night stay
- Pool service once per week
- Garden service once per week
- Children welcome
- Occupancy: up to 16 people
- Starter size welcome kit of household soaps and paper products provided. Additional supplies can be purchased at the IGA Supermarket
- Air Conditioning is optional. Meters are read on your arrival and departure. You will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, there is an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. Please visit the website of Fortis TCI to see what that charge will be while you are here.
A little Canadiana in the Turks & Caicos Islands (about the owners)
Grace Too is owned by a Canadian family who purchased the estate and executed extensive renovations in 2016, including the addition of a beachfront pool. Grace Too is managed locally by Tranquility Property Management, which has a long-standing relationship with the property, having managed it for over ten years in its former incarnation as Windrose Estate, prior to its new ownership. Basia and her team at Tranquility Property Management ensure every guest of Grace Too has the highest quality stay possible in Turks and Caicos, evidenced by the estate’s five-star rating on Trip Advisor and VRBO (search these sites for “Windrose Estate”). Tranquility’s dedication to professionalism and detail, together with Grace Too’s new luxuriously upgraded and expanded features, will ensure guests an unparalleled Caribbean vacation. If you’re wondering about the name, Grace Too, it is a well-known song by Canadian music icon Gord Downie and band The Tragically Hip. The estate being on Grace Bay Beach, and the owners being huge fans of The Hip, they thought the name added a nice Canadian flavor their CaribbeanA Little Canadiana in the Turks & Caicos!
Plan Your Island Escape for up to 16 Guests
Reserve Grace Too Villas Today!
Contact Tranquility Vacations and make your Turks and Caicos Villa Reservations today via our website, or please call us at 1-649-231-1474.
Tranquility Villa Guest Testimonials: Find out what so many happy island guests have to say about our vacation villas and our customer service. They come back year after year to experience the beauty of the TCI.
Grace Too Villas | 6 Bedroom - Turks and Caicos Villas, Luxury Villa Rentals
May 1st – October 31st
November 1st – April 31st
Xmas / New Year
|Price / Week (6 bed option)|| |
|Minimum stay|| |