The Tree House, Grace Bay Beach
Providenciales, Luxury 6-bed, 5.5 bath vacation home
The Tree House is a family estate with a private path to famed Grace Bay Beach! Fabulous privacy, views, and completely family friendly.
The Tree House is a magnificent, contemporary, two-story, 6 bed, 5.5 bath, luxury Caribbean home with delightful ocean views. This family friendly villa, located 450 feet from world-famous Grace Bay beach, has its’ own private path to the azure blue waters and crystal fine shimmering sands we are renowned for.
Sitting on two private acres, with nothing between the house and the beach, privacy is paramount.
The pool is surrounded by comfortable loungers, sofas, with beautiful landscaping and ambient lighting designed to enhance privacy.
The alfresco pool dining area offers a gas or coal barbecue, ensuring lots of fun, outdoor meals. There is also a large cedar playground and grassy area to delight children of all ages; a full free weight gym; a movie projection area; central stereo and direct television via satellite; padded play area with toys for children. To further enhance your TCI experience, Tree House is home to a quarter acre vegetable garden with bananas, herbs and spices, and fresh veggies.
And lets not forget that there are lots of towels, beach towels bed linens, beach toys, and snorkel gear for your use.
The proverbial ‘icing on the cake’, however, is that 450 feet away, down your own private path, you’ll find yourself standing on the sugar fine sand of famed Grace Bay beach, staring in awe at our azure blue waters. Take the time to explore all the beauty of our island and ocean, snorkeling at the national-park-protected Bight Reef.
In total, The Tree House has six elegantly-appointed bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms, two living rooms, two kitchens, an outdoor kitchen/BBQ with covered alfresco dining and plentiful outdoor veranda space, and a pool surrounded by loungers and furniture so guests can mix and mingle while on their once-in-a-lifetime Caribbean holiday. And our guests love the projector in the atrium for movie nights and popcorn!
The open floor plan upstairs encompasses beautiful ocean views, as well as an expansive open-to-air veranda that is home to a beautiful dining area that seats 12 to 14 souls. The daytime views are breathtaking. there is also a large, inviting living room, as well as a sparkling white kitchen with all the mod cons. The living room has a cathedral ceiling, is large and comfy, with an inviting library. There are also 4 bedrooms upstairs: The master and three others. The master is open concept with an ocean-facing glass shower and deep soaking tub open, king bed and smart TV.
On the main floor, there are 2 additional bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, and outdoor screened in dining and sitting area. There is also a gym, as well as a large sitting area screened in with 35 foot ceilings, double-sided fire place and movie projection with 20 ft wall-screen.
The Tree House Amenities
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- biweekly pool service
- biweekly garden service
- biweekly midweek clean (daily service can be arranged for available cost. Must be arranged through Tranquility PM Ltd at time of booking
- personal laundry service can be made available at additional cost. Must be arranged through Tranquility PM Ltd at time of booking
- fully equipped indoor kitchen featuring the latest appliances and a Nespresso coffee machine along with traditional ones too
- indoor dining areas
- alfresco pool covered dining area
- laundry Room
- 4 Smart TV’s with local cable Service and access to your own Netflix account
- projector in atrium for movie nights
- free wireless INTERNET Telephones
- air conditioning in all bedrooms – optional ***
- motion security system with 24-hour monitoring
- propane/coal barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- plentiful linens, towels, beach towels
- plentiful kitchenware
- parking for multiple vehicles
- snorkeling equipment
- portable beach chairs
- large outdoor pool with loungers and seating areas
- private path, 450 feet long, to Grace Bay Beach
- easy walking access to restaurants
- quick access to the IGA supermarket (less than 5 minutes by car)
- astounding views and tons of privacy
- welcome kit of soaps, kitchen and bath paper to get you started
- voltage 110
- currency is US dollars
- pre-stocking of groceries. laundry service, and additional maid service can be provided for additional cost through Tranquility Property Management if booked at least one month in advance of your stay
- Chef services can be arranged for an additional fee through Tranquility Property Management if booked at least 6 weeks in advance of your stay
- Private boat charter can be arranged for an additional fee through Tranquility Property Management
- **Nespresso pods can be pre-ordered via Tranquility Property Management, or you can bring your own
The Tree House is really perfect for families with children ages 1-16.
TV Set up:
4 Smart TVs upstairs, all with Netflix access. 3 have Apple TV. Downstairs has a Smart TV in the TV room, plus a projector in atrium too.
Bed Set up:
Upstairs: Master has a king, 2nd bedroom has a queen, third has a double bed, and the fourth bedroom is a bunk room with a queen and two twins.
Downstairs: One bedroom with a queen, the other with a king.
The master is a huge stunning open concept master with unbelievable view of the ocean
– Two of the rooms upstairs could be children’s or adults with queen and full mattresses
– The final room upstairs is truly a kids bed with bunks
All bedrooms have optional air conditioning, metered as per your usage during your stay
***Optional air con throughout property: Should you opt to use air conditioning, meters are read with you on your arrival and departure. You will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, Fortis also has an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. Please visit the website of Fortis TCI to see what that charge will be while you are here.
What You Need to Know About Your Stay at Grace Too Villas
The Tree House Policies
- Government Tax of 12% additional
- Security deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, a credit card must be provided as security for keys to be released
- Check-in time: 4 pm
- Check-out time: 10 am
- 7-night minimum stay
- No smoking anywhere inside the villa
- Bi weekly Pool service
- Bi Weekly Garden service
- Two midweek cleans included
- Children welcome
- Occupancy: up to 12 souls, including children
- Starter size welcome kit of household soaps and paper products provided on arrival only. Additional supplies can be purchased at the IGA Supermarket
- Air Conditioning is optional. Meters are read on your arrival and departure. You will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, there is an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly. Please visit the website of Fortis TCI while you are here to see what the charge will be.
A little Canadiana in the Turks & Caicos Islands (about the owners)
We have been living in Turks and Caicos for 20+ years and 15 years respectively. This is our family home, designed and built in 2013. We have 3 children and hope that you will love and enjoy Tree House as much as we do.
We look forward to our staff welcoming you ‘home’! Natalie and Ryan
Tree House Testimonials
Reserve Tree House Today!
Contact Tranquility Vacations and make your Turks and Caicos Villa Reservations today via our website, or please call us at 1-649-231-1474.
Tranquility Villa Guest Testimonials: Find out what so many happy island guests have to say about our vacation villas and our customer service. They come back year after year to experience the beauty of the TCI.
Tree House Grace Bay Beach Turks Caicos 6 bedroom villa rentals
Tree House Grace Bay Beach Turks Caicos 6 bedroom villa rentals
May 1st – October 31st
November 1st – April 31st
Xmas / New Year
|Price / Week (6 bed option) - 12% GAT not included|